Sunday, September 14, 2008

Why I am upset with NASCAR

Here it is late again and I would rather sleep but I did promise myself to write something daily. I have been upset with NASCAR for several years. Being on disability I do not have satellite or cable tv. Just good old antenna. NASCAR in their infinite wisdom (greed) has chosen to put half of the schedule on channels that are not available via antenna. That alone is enough. On top of that they have configured the rules to the point that all 12 cars in the chase for the championship come from 4 teams. That leaves everyone not a member of those 4 super teams of out of the running. It takes a lot of the excitement out of things in my opinion. On top of all that Danica Patrick won an Indy Car race this last week and NASCAR doesn't even have a woman racing. I think that greed is going to kill the goose that lays the golden egg if they keep up.

I am working on my drawing of the old farm house, but not quite ready to share yet.

No comments: