Friday, September 26, 2008

Flag Quilt



Here is a photo of the quilt I am working on. I spent several months finding the cloth I wanted and I designed the quilt by scanning each pattern into the computer and creating square images that I could

copy and paste to build the quilt. Both ends match and both sides match like 2 sets of triangles. The small stripped corner on the top left is the back side pattern. I have not chosen the binding for the edge yet and if I wait too long Sue Ann might choose for me

I made sure I posted early today so I can watch the debate tonight. I am not very happy with either choice this time, But what is new? This is about what we have grown to expect from the political parties in this country. You try to pick the lesser of 2 evils. I don't know if I will even bother writing my opinion after the debate. I firmly believe that every American should vote, but I also believe the system is so broken that we do not really get a choice.

I will try to have some more done on my old house drawing tomorrow to post. I am going to post a drawing I did today right after this one. It will not add the 2nd photo to this post for some reason.


No comments: