Saturday, September 20, 2008

This is the last graphite drawing I finished. It is the final product from the start I showed everyone on the 12th. I didn't think about the mood or emotions people whould have when they saw this. I was concentrating on doing some experimenting. I was trying to the drawing with just 4 pencils and therfore just 4 values, So far everyone has told me that it is spooky or reminds them of Halloween. I know the trees are poorly formed. I was not really interestd so much in how they looked for realism as I was how the picture tyrned out using just 4 pencils. Sory of like using a limited pallette when painting. Of course there is a 5th value which is the paper it's self.
I have not forgotten about the old house I am drawing. It just take the right mood and more it take my hands not hurting so much to draw such fine detail. More about that later today.

No comments: