Sunday, September 7, 2008

More about browsers

Not much today worth writing about. I can tell you I like Google's new browser enough that I made it my default. I will be running checks for spyware and viruses for awhile just to make sure. Never trust anything you do not test yourself when it comes to software. Unless of course you are trusting me. Just kidding, but many people can not test software themselves because they do not have the knowledge needed. Everyone should find someone they trust to ask about which software protects your computer the best. I have people I respect myself and then I test some more. I have also found that the program that is number one this year may not make the top ten next year. I don't ant anything out of the top five myself and preferably in the top 3. I figure that much could be subjective. I have said it before, but click the link to gizmo's to find the best free software for your computer.

I have to bring myself to test IE8 next ,but I will be very surprised if it can match up to Chrome. I will do it eventually.

I would be more than happy to hear anyone else's opinions on the best software and why they feel it is. I am not going to turn this in to a computer only blog, but I think security needs to be brought up every so often.

No pictures or drawing to post tonight. My art has been suffering the last few days when I have been so tired.I have a list of important things to draw that is probably longer than I will ever finish though. I do not think I will ever be one who draws a picture in a few minutes.

2 comments:

Jory said...

larry! stop fooling around with your computer and get back to your drawing board! Jory

Tresses said...

Boy when Mama says get cracking you certainly do!!! LOL...WTG Jory, you really got Larry moving today!!