Tuesday, September 9, 2008


I have seen that although I have a lot of visitors to my sites many do not stay long enough to have read very much. I am new to blogging and I don't know for sure what people want to read about most. Should I write just about my art or should I share computer tips as I have them. Should I keep my thoughts about the world to myself? Comments are welcome and anonymous unless you want to identify yourself. A nick name would be appreciated though so I can keep people separate.
The painting today is actually one of my very first watercolor paintings. It is actually a combination of watercolor and gauche on a 4" x 6" card. It is probably still one of my best.

3 comments:

Tresses said...

Larry that is truly beautiful. Have to say I'm not familiar with "gouche, or is it gauche" and don't know how you use it. So I have no idea what components of this painting include this medium. Another lesson for you to teach this pupil of the arts??
Teresa

Karen said...

Hi Larry, I love to hear about you, your family and how you are going with your art.

hartofgreen said...

hey dad that's still my fave piece of art by you. i'm going to come steal it from you someday.