Friday, September 12, 2008

Pink Rose

Here is the pink rose with a background. I am enjoying drawing with colored pencil more than I thought I would. The next drawing I am working on is giving me problems matching the colors of the flowers though. I still have a lot to learn about mixing and blending to get the correct color. It appears to me that might be a life time of learning. It will keep it from getting dull. Actually every new subject makes drawing come to life all over again. No matter how many drawing you finish the next one will offer some challenges.

I am one of those people who hurts when it storms and the weather sure has been doing a number on me. Bad as it is though I am still better off than the people living in the gulf. We seem to keep getting storms that are unlike anything before. They are going back a long way to find anything the size of Ike. It is hard to believe some people are staying behind.

No comments: