Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sick Days

Sick days are exactly what I have been taking. Sick enough that there is no new are work to post. Part of having CFS is not dealing with stress. In fact one doctor called Chronic Fatigue an allergic reaction to stress. I am still recovering from Sue Ann being sick and then I had tests that required me being put under which was accompanied by the no eating or drinking BS that goes with nearly every test. I should have known better than to promise myself I would post every day when I started a blog. Oh Well ! I will just do what I can do and that is not a lot right now.

I have decided to try to learn to draw the human figure better and find that I need to work on simple shading first. There are a lot of techniques I have gotten around or away with when I draw buildings that I need drawing people. In other words I have been putting off a lot of learning. My first couple of attempts to draw the female form are bad enough they will not be showing up here. I do intend to get good enough to at least make sure you know you ware looking at a human though.

That is all I have energy for today.

No comments: