Monday, September 22, 2008

My Treasure

Today was the day my wife had her kidney stone broken up and the doctor said it went better than he could have hoped.  I know there were people praying (probably more than I know) and I am sure that had a lot to do with it.  If you were one of those thank you from the bottom of my heart.  The stress on me has dropped tremendously also making me feel much better as stress is something I do not deal with having CFS. It will be a few days before things are back to normal, but they are headed that way in a hurry.  Hopefully tomorrow I can get back to some sort of routine again and post something pertaining to art.  

1 comment:

Tresses said...

I'm so glad that things turned out even better than expected!!! She did have many people praying hard for her safe recovery from some very large and painful kidney stones. Glad we could help in our own way. Now you need to take care of yourself too so you can get back to drawing and get some art posted here!!!
Tresses