Thursday, September 4, 2008

Politics

I tend to be an independent when it comes to politics. This year I have been very disappointed in the primaries and really felt that all of the candidates that offered any thing great were gone shortly after the primaries started. In short neither candidate impressed me in the least. After the last two nights I feel that maybe, just maybe, there might be hope for our country yet. I really liked what I heard compared to what the Democrats said and yes, I did listen to both conventions. My wife, who is the best instant judge of character I have ever seen, picks the Republican ticket. I would like to read the facts about each candidate, but do you have any idea how hard it is to find the fact buried in all the rhetoric and exaggeration? I don't know if it is possible. I am going to try, but if all else fails I will trust my wife's judgment. Not very scientific I know, but it has been pretty accurate in the past.

No comments: