Friday, September 5, 2008

TGIF

That really doesn't mean a lot when you are home every day. If you work five days a week and wish you could stay home all the time and not have to work be careful what you wish for. I would give a lot to be able to work again and I have quite a few friends who feel the same way. Having to work may be a PITA but not being able to is a much bigger one.

Don't ask me where my ideas come from when I blog. I just sit down and start writing most days. I would like to write more, but I am not a great story teller so I do not think I have "The Great American Novel" hidden away inside somewhere.

Today was a slow day. I have been doing some drawing. I finished my rose and started trying to put a background in. I took care of the pets and cleaned the aquarium. Thankfully not a daily job. We have a 75 gallon salt water aquarium that we started before I got sick. That means we have had it a long time. We have a few mushroom corals, several fish my wife could name, a starfish, an anemone, a bunch or snails and a few small crabs that help clean house. That aquarium is the most relaxing thing in the house. Both of us can sit and watch it for hours.

Mainly I slept. CFS is still kicking me hard and I have been sleeping more than I have been awake. Nothing new there. Just explaining why my list of things done today is so short.

1 comment:

Tresses said...

I can't tell you how many times I wished I didn't have to work...until I couldn't. Then boy oh boy did I wish I could work. I'm the same as you always saying be careful what you wish for...it just might come true!
Teresa