Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day Six

Tomorrow makes a week and then on day 8 I will drop the dose of morphine again. I don't know for sure how my body will react. If I get my family doctor to agree to help me I may wait until I see her, but I doubt it. I am still doing fine.

My Chronic Fatigue Syndrome has been acting up today so I am slow getting around to writing anything.

I received an ebook reader for Christmas. I have found that there are 10,s of thousands or maybe 100's of thousands of free ebooks you can download including some which are brand new because the authors can't get published otherwise. There is also a publisher who gives a free library card to anyone who is disabled which includes me unfortunately. They just happen to be one of the biggest Science Fiction publishers in the US which is my favorite type of book to read.

I will try to write a bit about types of ebooks soon. The ones you hear all about are not the best ones to buy. There are many others for less than 1/2 the price and some have many more features. Plus you are not tied to any one company for your books.

Larry

No comments: