Monday, March 1, 2010

Day Five

Another day with no symptoms of withdrawal. Just worn out from having my grand daughter here. I have pretty much given up on my pain doctor calling me and helping with this. I guess it is time to call my family doctor and ask for help. It seems to be that or do it on my own. This is really getting sort of boring because there has not been any problems cutting back on the dosage of morphine. If anything I feel better.

Ashley and I had a good time even if I was having trouble staying awake. She played with the toys she got for her upcoming birthday and drew some pictures with her markers. She is neater than I am when she is drawing. She only takes one at a time out of the case. She drew Grandma a picture of summer with lots of green grass and flowers and the trees were full of leaves. She did that because on the way home from picking her up she heard Grandma complaining about wanting to see some green grass. Not bad for 6 years old.

No comments: