Friday, March 5, 2010

DAY 9

OK, Today I dropped another 30 mg a day and by tomorrow I should know if I am going to be feeling it. I really feel abandoned by my pain doctor for never calling me back when I asked for help doing this. I realize I may someday end up back on morphine if the pain gets bad, but I know there other ways to deal with the pain. At least partially. Partially might be enough to help ,e make it. Most days the tips of my fingers feel like they have been hit by a hammer no matter what I take for pain medications but I still type. A lot of it depends on how much you want to do something. I am also trying my hardest to exercise 30 minutes every day on the WII while I am doing this. Some days I pick some pretty lite exercises but I try to do at least half of them that are difficult. There was the day I didn't blog and I didn't exercise either. The head cold was worse than the pain that day. It was the worst I have felt for weeks.

My biggest problem right now is not dealing with pain but getting to bed at night. With my ebook reader I have access to so many books that I find myself still reading at midnight or even 1 AM.

Larry

No comments: