Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 19

I took a little break to have the flu. I really did not care about too much the last two days. I am still cutting back. I am now down to 1/3 of what I was staking before I started cutting back on morphine. I am wondering what my pain doctor is going to say, but that does not change the fact that I do not want to be dependent on morphine any longer.

I wish the rest of me was doing as well. I am on the 3rd week of a sinus infection. I thought it was just a cold but 3 weeks is too long.

Today was Sue Ann's turn for tests and we had to be in Des Moines at 7:30 this morning. I don't even know what time Sue Ann woke me up but I know it was way, way too early. Who knows. It may help me wake up before noon tomorrow.

Remember that a new computer plugged into the Internet with out the proper protection is usually infected in less than 12 minutes. You have to install the protection first. With USB drives so cheap you can download the software to protect your computer and install it before you go online when you buy a new PC. Remember that if you keep your computer clean it can't infect mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry

No comments: