Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Protect Your Computer for FREE

I Promised a friend I would post a link to some of the best free software to protect your computer and tell what I am using. The site is called Gizmo's and the link to it is http:/www.techsupportalert.com . I put a link to it in the links section on the right side of my blog also. On the Gismo's web site the nav bar is on the left and the 1st link is "Best-ever Freeware" under that it has software types listed. If you want antivirus or firewall software go to "Security"

Currently I am using Avira antivirus and Comodo firewall. I also use SuperAntiSpyware for spyware and trojans. You may prefer other software, but all of the top rated FREE software of any kind is listed on Gizmo's website.


1 comment:

Tresses said...

Richard Gizmo's newsletter was my favorite!!! I'm so mad that Windows Secrets had pulled him under their wing. You will see less and less of him over time. I have utilized his freeware list so many times to find the best programs to protect my computer. I remember when Fred Langa had his own newsletter as well called Langalist and he came under the auspices of Windows Secrets and has almost completely disappeared. Great way to get the word out Larry. Thanks Teresa