Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ashley's Day

Like I thought today was pretty much dedicated to Ashley. We both slept in until about 10 AM. Then we started the day watching Cinderella on my computer because she wanted to be close to grandpa. and she has figured out that I am usually at my computer. We sat in the recliner next to my computer desk together and did watch part of the movie between naps. After the movie we had cereal for lunch

I think that at 4 years old she can tell you what we did and even said today much better than I can. I told my wife it is like she has grown a year since she was was here about 3 weeks ago. She is growing much too fast to suit grandpa. We also drew together. She drew pictures of some wooden animals I made for her a couple of years ago. You can even tell what kind of animals she drew. She drew more after grandma came home and we watched another movie altogether. I never see grandma smile as much as when Ashley comes to visit.



No comments: