Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What I have in common with goldfish

Got your attention didn't I! The answer is my memory. I am all the time making people feel that I slighted them. Not because I don't care, but because I don't remember. I forget to call my mom most of the time. I don't mean to offend anyone if I forget about a birthday or something. I would gladly change posistions with nearly any of them if my memory would work right no matter what else they may have wrong. Please, if I forget you don't get mad at me. Stop by and see me once in awhile or at least call me. I forget so much I can not afford to get upset that I forgot your birthday or aniversary or what ever. Put your self in my place for a few minutes

1 comment:

Kat Bryan said...

Are you trying to bring a goldfish down to your level? LOL Seriously, at least you have an excuse for your poor memory. My memory is pretty good; I just don't act on things that I do remember some times.