Sunday, November 9, 2008

Winter Has Arrived





Not officially, but it certainly feels like it has. I am finding I am affected more by storms and barometer changes this year than last. I am still trying to get to the point I can get enough sleep to function normally if there even is such a thing. Anyway I have not been posting much because it is hard to do a lot of things. I have been helping Sue Ann make quilts for grandkids Christmas presents. She is slowly making one for every grandchild. We are doing three more this year. We also made one for me to use when I am sleeping in my recliner. I posted a photo of it when it was partially finished but the ones here are of the finished quilt. I picked the cloth, made the pattern and cut the blocks. Sue Ann sewed them and then I tied it and we both did the binding. She stiched one side on the machine and I hand stiched the other side. That is the quilt I am posting photos of today. I will post teh ones for grandkids in the next few days as they are finished.

No comments: