Monday, November 17, 2008

Gossip


I have found out that some people in the small town where I live are enjoying gossiping about what I write here. I think that is great! It keeps them from gossiping about someone else for a few minutes. I had no idea that my life or my opinions were worth gossiping about. If you have an opinion about something I write act like you have a 'little' courage and post a comment. It isn't hard if you can type and you can even post anonymously if you are afraid to let people know that it is you.

The image I posted today is form and ATC. An Artist Trading Card. They are the same size as other trading cards which is 3.5" x 2.5". Artists who like your work offer to trade a card they have drawn for one of yours. When I get the one I am trading for I will post it. This little drawing of mushrooms is what lead to my creating the large drawing because my friend said she liked the drawing, but that it was too small for her to see easily. I guess I will have to draw another mushroom picture if I want to keep one for myself. Actually I am doing another ATC size which has already bee spoken for. I do know know why mushroom are so popular.

For those who are keeping track of my health, I am feeling much better. About as good as I ever do which is about how must people feel if they have been up for 2 days straight with out even a nap. That is when I am sleeping good. I have a couple friends who are having health problems but I won't share those to be gossiped about. They do not live here anyway.

I will try to fond something juicy to post nest time so you won't be so disappointed and soother people will be spared your attention. Come to think of it you will probably gossip about the fact that I know you are gossiping. If I told you what I think of people who talk about others behind their back instead of to their face (or in this instance by posting a comment) you would really have something to talk about.

If I decide to write about you it will not be behind your back. It will be in front of the whole world.


3 comments:

Tresses said...

Hate gossipers as you well know and I'm with you...tell me to my face not behind my back.
Love the mushrooms BTW!!!!
Tresses

Toni James, CPSA - DesertWindsStudio.com said...

Larry your thoughts made me laugh, ah the gossip mill! They are everywhere... ;) Look everyone, Larry's a celebrity! :D

I'm so glad to hear your feeling better, and keeping everyone entertained in the meantime.

The mushrooms are very colorful, I see your putting those pencils to good use. Good for you!

Yes, those darn ATC's are kinda hard to see and draw at times!

thanks for the smiles Larry

Tj

Grahame Butler said...

Hi Larry, first let me say I like the mushrooms, great use of colour, second, I agree with what you say about the sad people who have nothing else better to do than gossip about others, get a life people!!