Friday, November 28, 2008

Quilting




This year my wife made quits for three of her grand children and I helped by doing the hand stitching of tieing and sewing the binding. You will have to click on the images to see them large enough to really see the pattern. Making quilts has been a hobby both of us have enjoyed for the past several years and a lot of grand children have enjoyed (hopefully) their quilts. You are never sure with kids. They shipped out this last week. I have been drawing more ATC cards and have at least one on the way here. I am also looking for more people who want to trade. Next time I may post some of the cards I have received.

I went to my son Mike's for Thanksgiving and took my Mom. It was very nice letting my kids take charge and do the cooking after all these years. I am thinking we have established a new tradition.

No comments: