Saturday, February 27, 2010

The End of Day 3

I have made it three days now on 2/3rds of the morphine I was taking. On day 8 I plan to drop one of the 60 mg doses to 30 mg and go for another week. So far I have not had any symptoms that I do not have anyway so I think I can say that there have not really been any with drawl symptoms.

Today we went to Des Moines and picked up our grand daughter Ashley because next week is her birthday. Grandma got carried away as usual and I don't even want to know what she spent. The two of them spent the evening together and I will get to spend the morning with here while grandma has to work.

I do hope that the doctor calls me next week and helps me with a plan to get off morphine. Going from 30 MG to nothing is a pretty big jump but if that is what I have to do I will. Next week will tell. If the pain doctor does not call I will call my family doctor I guess.

No comments: