Saturday, February 7, 2009





Once upon a time I dreamt of posting on this blog daily. Then I thought at least I can post the weekly with no problem now it appears that I may not even be able to post monthly. My biggest problem is a limited amount of energy which I have been expending on other things. One of them everyone knows about and that is the quilt that my wife is making. She has changed her mind three or four times about how it's going to be laid out in the present all I can tell you is that each drawing is going to have a picture frame around it. What this frame looks like I have no idea. I haven't had time to see it since she told me that she changed it again. Here are a few of the latest drawings I have done for the quilt. A word of caution. The images are quite large so if you have dial up it might take a long time to down load.

No comments: