Saturday, February 14, 2009

Double Feature









I finished one of my quilt block drawings and I got a pretty neat sunrise photo both this morning so I decided I would do a double feature. I guess I shouldn't say that I'm entirely finished with the drawing because I'm not. It is close enough to show though. We had seven or 8 inches of snow last night and it was nice enough to stop just in time for me to run this know more before got totally dark. Then I had to take Sue Ann to work this morning so I was up in time to see a sunrise for a change. If her car hadn't broke down I still wouldn't have seen the sunrise. The ignition switch went bad and the new one will not come in until Monday afternoon. It would be putting it mildly to say that we don't share one vehicle very well. Monday afternoon better come quick. Enjoy the sunrise and the quilt block.

Larry

No comments: