Sunday, October 5, 2008

more government

I keep thinking I'm not going to write any more about our government because it stresses me out so badly. Passing the bailout bill is an example of everything that's wrong with our Congress. They put every piece of earmarked pork that they could find on that bill before they voted on. Exactly what has everyone been complaining about the past two or three months? Was it earmarks by any chance? Do you think that our congressmen and senators even live in the same world that we do? Does I haven't found anyone yet who can actually calculate how much more the bill is going to cost now. Our government and our country is already on a decline and these idiots have just given us a huge shove down the hill. I am afraid for what is going to be left for our children and grandchildren. I am as angry as I can be and I firmly believe that everyone who voted for this bill should be thrown out of office. Yes, something needed to be done, but not this idiocy. Our congressmen and senators treat us like we were idiots not smart enough to see what they're doing. If we keep reelecting them we are idiots. so far most of the population has proven in Congress right. It's time to put your brain back in gear, find out who your congressmen and senators are, how they voted and deal with them accordingly. I am sorry this is not done about art for the last couple of days, but the life of our very country stands in the balance. Worse yet, both of our presidential candidates voted for this mess. This is another election where I don't know who I like. Just two I dislike the least. Several of our founding fathers would have been in favor of a revolt long before now. Of course with this administration just speaking of such a thing can attract yourself more attention than you would ever want to have. We have a megalomaniac idiot in office and I hate to admit it but I voted for him.

Next time I may tell you how I really feel that that is all I can stand tonight.



No comments: