Saturday, January 22, 2011

Time to start writing again

I am starting to write again because someone I care dearly about says I should. Why they think what I write is so great I have no idea and some of the things I would most like to write about I can't right now.

When I quit my wife and I had separated and I was hoping we could work things out. Not going to happen. She filed for divorce and all that is left to do is agree on what it will cost her to buy out of the house. Enough said on that. I am working on getting on with my life and not sitting around feeling bad about something already dead.

My art has been on the shelf as long as this blog has and I am finally starting a new drawing. It remains to be seen how rusty I am. At least I finally got started again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kudos for getting back on the art horse, Larry! :) You and I are in the same boat, now. I think it's great that you're getting back to the writing. It will help to keep you busy.

Hugs!!! <3